Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photo: Bee coming in for a landing on Saguaro flower

I mentioned that hummingbirds love saguaro blossoms, but so do bees.  This bee came in for a landing on the flower while I was getting ready to take my photo.

I did not have my good camera with me, but was using a smaller camera that has a maximum f-stop of 8.  That meant that my shutter speed was set at about 1,000 of a second, which was fast enough to catch the bee in mid air.

This week we have photos illustrating the industry of Egyptian people and civilization posted  on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Great mid-air capture.

glenda said...

That bee was determined even though a camera was in the pathway.

milton said...

um momento doce

Jack said...

It's the photographer, not the camera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...