Thursday, September 11, 2014

Photo: Muddy Jeep

On Monday I showed an odd shot of a portion of this view of the splattered mud on Stuart's Jeep.  When my husband asked his son why he drove such a dirty vehicle, Stuart responded, "'Cause it's a Jeep."

Stuart further explained, "This shows that I am a rock crawler.  Driving a clean Jeep looks like you are a mall crawler."

I personally cannot stand driving a dirty car, but I don't drive a Jeep.  I guess if Stuart is to reach the remote, off-road locations that he and his wife, Christina, enjoy, he has to get his Jeep dirty.

I will show some additional photos of Stuart's recent trip to Northern Arizona in the near future.

This week we have photos from a festival in Punahka, Bhutan, in the Himalayas posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ahhh, mystery solved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...