Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Photo: Lithop Cactus Flowers

Check out these cute white cactus flowers.

These flowers bloomed from a lithop cactus rock.

Lithops truly look like rocks and are very tiny.

One day you get a surprise that does not last long but you see these great little flowers open up.  The flowers are larger than the lithop rock cactus.

My Mom took this photo with her iPhone when we were out of town so she could show me these little treasures.

This week we have photos of the Sepik River tribes and villages posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

It is amazing that such a tiny plant would have a comparatively large flower.

Sharon said...

Wow, I'm glad she took this photo. I've never seen anything like them before. They almost look like someone placed some plastic flowers on top of them.

glenda said...

I thought these looked familiar. I had never seen them bloom before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...