Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Photo: Sedona Hot Air Balloon at Sunrise

The first rays of the morning sun brush the hills and mounds outside Sedona, punctuated by a view down on a balloon about to rise from the desert.

With the photos that I have posted lately from an airplane trip from Sedona, I thought I would switch to show a few more photos of the hot air balloon flight that we took in Sedona a while back.

This is a photo from out balloon looking down on one of the other balloons that had not yet risen to our level.

This week we have photos from a very old section of Rabat, Morocco, posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Julie Ferguson said...

Amazing view of Sedona. I have only seen it from the ground.

glenda said...

Good eye. I don't know if I would have recognized the balloon.

Sharon said...

What a view.

Tash said...

Fantastic. Love the series.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...