Thursday, January 16, 2014

Photo: Saguaro Cactus Silhouetted against Chihuly Tower at Night

I like the Chihuly glass sculptures even better at night than during the day.  This is the same tower that I showed yesterday, taken from a distance to create an where an angle to silhouette a saguaro front of the sculpture.

I signed up for a special evening photo shoot at the Desert Botanical Gardens in order to take pictures with very few people around.  My husband and I enjoyed the session, but found that the two-hour time period was not long enough.  We have signed up for another one.

This week we have underwater photos from our recent trip to the Galapagos Islands posted this on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

3 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

This is different than the typical scenes of saguaros silhouetted against the sunset.

Sharon said...

Okay, now I know that I have to get out there at night.

Gunn said...

Nice one:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...