Saturday, November 23, 2013

Photo: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress

This is the dress made of meat famously worn by Lady Gaga.  I don't know how they preserve it.  I don't need to know.  There will never be a dress made of meat in my closet.

A closer view of the dress is shown below.  It was rather tricky to get these photos because of the reflections in the glass display case.

The Women Who Rock exhibition at the Musical Instrument Museum was curated by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.  It will be on display until April.

Tomorrow I will show what is undoubtedly one of the most famous outfits worn by a female pop/rock star.  I will let you speculate for a day on which one it is.
This week photos of the architecture of Ronda, Spain, posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I remember the story about this dress. Weird.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The dress succeeded in getting publicity. If anyone asked me about Lady Gaga, all I would know is she wore a meat dress. I am unfamiliar with her music, but the dress, I heard about that.

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, I find just plain creepy.

glenda said...

She does hve some unusual outfits, but this one is way over the top!

Julie Ferguson said...

Bizarre!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...