Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Photo: Meadow near San Francisco Peaks

I showed some photos of the San Francisco Peaks outside Flagstaff recently, so I thought I would show a closer view of this area with some photos that my step son, Stuart, took on his hike to the top of Mt. Humphries, the highest peak in Arizona.

This is a photo of a meadow on the approach to the San Francisco Peaks.  Stuart hiked up to the top from a trailhead close to here.  The photos of this hike that I will show during the next few days will illustrate the diversity of vegetation and climates in Arizona.

This week we have photos of a night at the opera in Paris posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.






3 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

After yesterday's post about the fire, today's post offers renewal.

Sharon said...

I kind of wish I was there right now. It would be cooler.

glenda said...

This is a great shot. I agree with Sharon's comment. Already tired of the warm weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...