Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Greetings

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers in the USA, as well as in other countries where it is not a holiday, but the spirit of Thanksgiving is universal.

I do not have any photos of turkeys in Scottsdale, so I will show a couple of baby ducks instead.

I will host Thanksgiving at my house for my family.  My mother will bring my grandmother from the care home where my grandmother lives.  My grandmother is in here 90's, and we are thankful for here presence and her spirit.

My brother and his family will join us, as will some family friends, and later Sharon (of Phoenix Daily Photo) will come over.

Dave will get the turkey and all the other dishes from our local market so all we have to do is warm everything in the oven and so we can enjoy each other's company rather than spending time cooking in the kitchen.

We have so much to be thankful for, and we wish peace, health, happiness and prosperity for everyone with whom we share our precious planet.

This week we have photos of the the monks and ancient temples of Cambodia posted on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

2 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Your thanksgiving sentiments are appropriate reflections on life. And, speaking of reflections, I like the reflection of the baby duck's beak in the water.

Sharon said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving sentiment Julie. See you later today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...