Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Photo: Dine Out with the Chefs

This photo shows the rest of the outfit worn by the person who was wearing the high heels that I showed yesterday.  I took this photo at the recent Dine Out with the Chefs even at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts, which I have shown recently.  One of the chefs is In the background ready to serve patrons.

I never would have taken a photo such as this people picture or yesterday's photo of the high heels if I did not do this Daily Photo site.

This week we are showing photos of Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

6 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I did not know that Jack in Hartford was such an authority on the soles of women's shoes until I read his interesting comment on your post yesterday.

Sharon said...

I'm kind of puzzled by those pants. She looks like a tall girl so where on earth did she get a pair of pants so long that they gather up at the ankle.

glenda said...

I was wondering what the rest of her outfit looked like. Thanks!

Jack said...

You wouldn't? I find that pictures of people are the most interesting.

She appears to be an attractive and fashionable woman.

Jack said...

BTW, I know about the red soles of high-heeled women's shoes because a friend gossiped about how much they cost. (Oodles.) Later, when the lawsuit began, I remembered that conversation and thought the legal issue was interesting.

Unknown said...

The top looks very sexy. I can tell that it can also be worn as a dress. How I wish I can see the front of it.
dog training brisbane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...