Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photo: Sedona balloon flight; firing up

We took a hot air balloon ride in Sedona a while ago, and I will show a few photos of the trip beginning today.  There were four balloons taking off from the same time, which provided nice photo opportunities of the balloons.

In this first photo, the balloons are being fired up before lift off.  Dave is in the foreground taking a photo of one of the other balloons.

We have photos of the colors of Nova Scotia posted today  on our Viva la Voyage travel photo site.

4 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The balloon flight was a fun thing to do. I look forward to more of these photos.

Sharon said...

This is one thing I haven't done yet. I'll have to make a point of it this winter.

glenda said...

Great colors on this balloon!

Jack said...

The balloon is colorful, but -- no no no no -- I don't want to go up in one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...