Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo: Soleri Bridge and Soleri Bell

Here is the last photo in the series of the new Soleri Bridge in Scottsdale.

Paolo Soleri is known for making bells. We have several of his unique bells in our back yard.

Soleri bells look good and sound good. I can hear them in the house when the wind blows.

Jim Lowman took this great photo. Jim's website is Leafdog Art Gallery.

Today is Sunday so check out fabulous and intriguing photos of the statues of Easter Island at Viva la Voyage!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I was wondering where the bells were!!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I am glad that they have included Soleri bells in the design of the Soleri bridge. The location of these bells looks like the bells would be sheltered from the wind. I hope I am wrong, as the bells need to e heard as well as seen.

Teresa said...

On my list of things to see here in AZ...looks like it's coming together nicely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...